Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 8.41.44 pm.png


In partnership with
Muso Logo ExportAsset 1.png

Your Favourite Team and Muso has teamed up with one of Australia’s longest running  independent music news websites, Acid Stag, for a new program that will see skilled music writers being paid to develop press releases and bios for emerging artists.


Artists and industry representatives know just how important independent music sites are for discovering emerging artists, and over the last 10 years the team at Acid Stag have been building a solid reputation for helping artists get their name out there and sharing their music to a worldwide audience. In doing so they’ve also  helped launch the careers of some of Australia’s finest artists including Flume, RUFUS DU SOL, Crooked Colours, The Kite String Tangle and SAFIA just to name a few. 


Over the last 5 years the industry has seen a dramatic drop in the amount of local and international music sites, and as we look to the future of music discovery and journalism in Australia, it’s looking fairly grim.


If you’re an artist who is looking for help with either a press release or bio for your next single or album campaign, you can submit below to the folks at Acid Stag and for $150 you’ll get yourself a press release or for $175 a bio written by a dedicated music fan, and at the same time you will be helping to support the future of music discovery in Australia. 

90% of the fee will go directly to one of Acid Stag's contributors with the remaining 10% being donated to Support Act.

Select which you'd like help putting together.