WELCOME

Welcome to 'Up Next' where we place artists before they're moved into a team.  We're focused on making sure we place every artists in a team which they'll feel comfortable and connected with.

As part of 'Up Next' you can ask question about the industry you like below and we'll get back to you within 48 hours.

 

SESSION DISCOUNT

As part of your 'Up Next' membership when you book a 'One on One' session you receive a discount of 15%..  The 15% fee is our usually fee from the transaction, so the remaining 85% goes directly to the industry guests. 

The coupon code you'll use is:

UPNEXT